Table of contents
- Pay Per Click
- Advantages of Pay Per Click
- Disadvantages of Pay Per Click
- Need Of Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click
- Pay per click is a part of digital marketings. From this, we understand that someone is doing some search on Google and in the middle, an advertisement of the company comes and they click on it So the company benefits a lot but gets the pay of the click.
- Which penetrates the demands of the company’s products and goods. And the ranking also gets on top. The website should be well built to increase pay per click. Ads should be good so that the growth in its clicks does not stop
Advantages Of Pay Per Click
Disadvantages of pay Per Click
- It takes a lot of time and money too.
- If there are no good ads, then there is a difference in the image of the company, on the products and also on the goods.
- In this, something new has to be done all the time, otherwise, the amount of clicks is less.
- To use this method, many things have to be taken care of, if there is even one shortcoming, then the company goes to a loss.
need of Pay Per Click
- Pay foot click is very much needed.
- It also tells our records that how people like our blogs.
- The more clicks we get, the more profit we get.
- It is very important to have as many clicks as possible.
- It is also very important for the company, its profit should be maximum gain.